TERMS, CONDITIONS, PERMISSIONS & COMMENTS
– print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© ohsomona.com All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.ohsomona.com.”
– re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
– link to my site or any of my public posts. I appreciate links!
You cannot (without my written permission):
– re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
– Alter or sell any content on this site without my permission.
– Translate any of my writings in to another language (because I would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
–To request permission for any of the uses on the above “I do not allow” list, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
I welcome comments on my blog posts! Yes, I love some good interaction with comments. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content I post. I reserve the right to remove any comment. My site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Oh So Mona and Fete Photography Co.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Oh So Mona, or by http://ohsomona.com. Some of the links on this site are ads, partners, or affiliates. This means I may make a small commission if you buy from the linked sites. I only link to products and services that I actually love, most of which I use daily.
Changes To This Agreement
Oh So Mona reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please let me know by emailing me at: email@example.com