Okay I am super excited to be sharing this post with you guys. For one it’s the first post since having baby Amel (insert heart eyes here :p ) , but also because this challenge hasn’t come at a more perfect time to help this Mama’s skin. Since I know a number of lovely ladies who either just had their precious ones or are about to… I figured I’m not the only one who’s going to benefit with this challenge. Not to mention many others I’m sure. So I guess you could say I’m sharing some pretty golden information over here (okay now lets insert the super cool sunglasses emoji).
Seanna from Elodie Beauty has teamed up with ShopEco to bring you an awesome skincare challenge to get your skin glowing and in gear for summer. So if your like me right now and your skin is just not cooperating, or it simply just needs that little boost in TLC for summer, Sign up here to take part in the 10 Day Challenge.
The challenge is designed to reboot your skincare routine and get you on the path to healthy radiant skin.
The program includes:
- Daily challenges sent via email with instructions, homework, and videos
- 1:1 Skype consult with Seanna Cohen to discuss your specific skincare concerns and develop a personalized plan
- Skincare Starter Kit which includes: Wildcraft Face & Body Scrub, Merben Body Brush, and Amal Organic Argan Oil/ or Skin Essence Organics Rosehip Oil ($75 value)
- 10% off ShopEco beauty products until June 30, 2017
- Private Facebook group to discuss questions and offer support to the challenge participants.
Through this challenge you will:
- learn all about “skin saboteurs” – those products, habits, lifestyle that affect the quality of your skin and prevent you from having a healthy, glowing complexion!
- introduce new skincare habits that will have lasting effects
- identify and understand the underlying causes of your skin concerns
- discover natural skincare products that are suited to your unique needs
I am so excited to be taking part in this challenge. I think its going to be a great motivator to finally get a handle on my skin care routine. Also, it’s going to be great to get the one on one time with Seanna to go over my concerns… because god knows how many times I’ve turned to google and I got about 300 different answers to my questions.
Can’t wait to get started! I will keep you guys posted along the way 🙂 Let me know if your joining the 10 day challenge too!
– Mona 🙂